Medicine in English (6 years)
International 6-year programme in Medicine is designed to train highly skilled doctors who are able to provide top quality medical assistance in correspondence with the modern achievements in medicine.
- Title: Medicine
- Degree awarded: Degree in Medicine (M.D.)
- Faculty/College: Faculty of Medicine
- Language of instruction: English
- Length: 6 years
- Number of study places: 24
- Location: Tartu, Estonia
- are able to provide medical assistance of high quality corresponding to recent achievements in medicine and high ethical standards;
- enhance the awareness of society of the importance of measures of health promotion and disease prevention;
- wish to contribute by their activities to the development of medicine as a field as well as medical science;
- are willing to engage in self-education during their entire professional career.
Upon successful graduation of the programme students acquire professional and academic growth possibilities – to continue their education in a residency programme of their chosen specialty and become a doctor-specialist; to study medicine in a Doctoral Degree (PhD) programmes in Estonia or in any other country of the European Union, or have a job requiring a medical degree.
Academic Affairs Specialist
phone: (+372) 737 5328
e-mail: anett.kollin [ät] ut.ee