Medicine in English
6-year programme in Medicine is designed to teach students the core competencies required to become highly skilled doctors. General objective of the Medicine programme is to train physicians who:
- are able to provide medical assistance of high quality, corresponding to recent achievements in medicine and high ethical standards;
- enhance the awareness of society of the importance of measures of health promotion and disease prevention;
- wish to contribute by their activities to the development of medicine as a field as well as medical science;
- are willing to engage in self-education during their entire professional career.
After graduation students can pursue a wide variety of careers internationally. Students have an opportunity to continue their education in a residency programme in Estonia or abroad and become doctor-specialists; study medicine at doctoral level, or have a job requiring a medical degree.
- Study regulations
- Conditions of reimbursment of study costs in degree study
- Conditions and procedure for recognition of prior learning and professional experience in degree study