The programme council comprises representatives of employers, alumni, students and all the structural units appointed as manager of the curriculum, whereas one member must not perform more than one of these roles. If necessary, the programme council can include external experts in its work.
The programme council advises the programme director, evaluates the effectiveness of the programme-based management of the curriculum and makes proposals to the council of the structural unit appointed as manager of the curriculum and the council of the faculty where the curriculum is placed.
Members of the programme council of the Medicine in English curriculum:
- Oivi Uibo (Programme director of the Medicine in English curriculum)
- Anti Kalda (Professor, Vice-Dean of the Faculty of Medicine)
- Urmas Lepner (Professor, Vice-Dean of the Faculty of Medicine)
- Jana Kivastik (Associate professor)
- Anneli Rätsep (Associate professor)
- Miriam Ann Hickey (Associate professor)
- Agnes Aart (South Estonian Hospital, representative of the employers)
- Anett Kollin (coordinator)
- Jenni Maria Marjamäki (student)
- Karri-Jussi Dominicus Suominen (student)
- Sonia Evelyn Kuismanen (student)
- Yousef Ammar Mohammad Ali Quzeih (student)